Friday 5 December 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - 5 December

Here we are Celebrating The Small Things!

This is where we post our celebrations, no matter how big or small, and hop around and celebrate with others.

I am hosting this with my fab co-hosts: 

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse


So I am celebrating:

  • That I had a lovely spa day with facial and massage
  • I seem to have given up caffeine and feel much better for it

How about you?


Here's the usual linky for the celebration posts...


9 comments:

  1. Good for you for giving up caffeine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, caffieine... I work next to a gas station, and I'm addicted to the fizzy bubbly of a fountain pop. =/ Glad you had a nice time at the spa, I've never been to one- yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spa visit sounds lovely! I've never been a coffee drinker, so we can both celebrate no caffeine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you on giving up Caffeine. I don't like to drink too much of it myself either, but it seems to be a part of the culture of certain workplaces, so it can be difficult to avoid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a severe case of spa envy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already drink decaf coffee, but couldn't start the day without my English breakfast tea, even though I drink herbal and fruit teas the rest of the day. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to give up caffeine--well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My last massage was so disappointing! That's what I get for trying someone new. I need to go back to my regular lady who will shove her elbows into my back and make me sore for 2 days...ahhhhh :)
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you had nice things to celbrate, VikLit! You're very brave to give up coffee. My husband does that every year for Lent. He pretends not to miss it, but he really does.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)